Most Common Error That Most Of The Dallas Garage Door Owners Face Is The Garage Door Panels
There are several reasons your garage door might suffer from unwanted issues. Before moving towards the repair or replacement tasks, you must proceed to the inspection process. There are many reasons why the owners want to change their door panels such as outdated panels, color choices, broken or damaged due to tear and wear.
Now let us read more to learn the reasons if we need to replace or repair your garage door panel.
If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Nobody likes spending extra money when they don’t have to. So if you’ve only damaged one part of your garage door… don’t panic. A lot of people don’t know, but often you can simply buy a replacement section to repair your door, instead of replacing the whole thing.
Here’s a few tips to get started:
- Most of the Clopay doors we carry have replacement sections available so long as they’re still being manufactured. So if we installed your garage door, we probably have the section you need!
- Regardless of your door, to order a replacement section, you will need:
- The door model
- The size of the section you’re replacing
- The color
- Which section you’re replacing: top, middle, or bottom
(A little tip from our friends at Clopay if you’re a normal human being and don’t remember your garage door model: if your garage door was manufactured in the last ten years, the 15- to 16-digit serial number will be on the bottom inside section of the door.)
Two reminders to keep you out of trouble:
- First, remember that your garage door may have faded due to weather, so the replacement panel may be a slightly different shade. That’s a fair warning to all of the perfectionists in the room.
- Second, if your garage door is getting old and replacement sections are no longer available, it may be more cost effective to replace your garage door. Make sure to compare before you order anything.
If you are unable to decide whether you need a door panel replacement or only the repairs would be enough, call the professionals for support.
When you hire contractors or professionals for the task, they will come to your place and start through the inspection process to determine the extent of the damages. After the inspection, they decide whether your door panels need a replacement or a repair. So, if you’re not sure, talk to professionals in Dallas at (214) 980-2015 who are expert in this field.
For More Related Articles: https://365garagedoorrepair.com/residential-garage-door-repair/